понедельник, октября 09, 2006

ASSIST ME ACHIEVE THIS PROJECT

ASSIST ME ACHIEVE THIS PROJECT

l am Donald,
Civil Servant in the Ministry ofHealth of nigeria l know this proposal will come to you as asurprise because we have not met before eitherphysically or through correspondence. i have no doubt in your ability to handlethis proposal involving huge sum of money. M My father In his position as theRoyal head and Chairman of the Oil Trust Fund, he madesome money which he left for me as the only heir toinherit.

The money is Thirty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand USDollars(US$35.5 This Money originated from theaccumulated royalties between 2002-2003 . Due to poorbanking system in Nigeria and political instability hedeposited this Money in a Strong Room/"VAULTS" with anopen beneficiary in a security company pending when hewould finish arrangement to transfer it abroad . Hewas planning this when he died late last year of HeartJust before my father died he called my attention tothe money and charged me to look for a foreigner whowould assist me in the transfer/investment of thefunds abroad.

So l would be very grateful if you couldaccept to help me achieve this great objective. I promise to give you 30% of the total fundstransferred to your vital bank account as compensationfor your assistance. Five percent (5%)has been setaside to take care of all expenses we may incureduring the transaction.

To indicate your interest,contact me urgently and confidentially for moreinformation and the roles you will play in thisbusiness.

All the legal Documents concerning this Money will besent to you as soon as we agreed together. Please Iwill appreciate that you send your telephone/faxnumbers to enable me contact you immediately. May the almighty God bless you.
Yours faithfully .
Donald Berkly

Комментариев нет: